Computer Hardware Upgrades For More Power
Computer Hardware Upgrades such as processors, memory, motherboards, hard drives, power supplies, graphics and sound cards, modems, CD/DVD drives, floppy drives, etc. We can supply replacement or upgrade components, or we can install components, which you have bought. We also build new bespoke PC systems to order
Typical PC Upgrades Include The Following:
- Hard Disks
- D Rom Drives-both Readers and Writer/Rewriters
- System Boards
- Extra interfaces, such as SCSI, USB, Parallel and Serial ports
- Higher performance video cards
- Sound Cards and Speakers
- TV/Teletext cards
- Cases and Power Supplies
- Hardware Failures or Upgrades
Tips To Speed Up My PC
- Try the Performance troubleshooter.
- Delete programs you never use.
- Limit how many programs run at startup.
- Clean up your hard disk.
- Run fewer programs at the same time.
- Turn off visual effects.
- Restart regularly.
- Change the size of virtual memory.